Here we are at the dawn of a new year!
This one feels different because it comes on the heels of one of the hardest years most of us have ever lived through.
And while January is a natural time to look ahead and think about what you want to create this year, I want you to hold space for, however, you are feeling. Whether that is energized by the arrival of 2021 or still exhausted from 2020, giving ourselves the space & time to integrate our feelings is key for creating a vision (and life) that we actually have the motivation & desire to bring into being.
This month, we are diving into this very topic: the relationship between desire and vision. I think there is a lot of misunderstanding around how to create a vision. Most of the tools we usually use are shaped by a strategic, “SMART,” masculine approach.
But this doesn’t work for everyone, and if you are someone who struggles to actually make your vision come to life, the feminine lens has a completely different perspective on vision to offer you.
We are going to have some amazing conversations this month about vision & desire this month and this episode lays the groundwork. I will talk about why desire is the key ingredient for a truly aligned vision, how to tap into your core desires, and why it is so common for women to skip over this important step.
I also want to share how I have been through this process myself as I have come to a deeper understanding of my own core desire for freedom. <3
In this episode, we talk about:
- Why I want to begin 2021 talking about desire, vision, and the important relationship between them
- How “vision” is commonly understood from a masculine perspective & why we should experiment with a more feminine approach
- Why our core desire must be the foundation of our vision (and how tapping into our desire makes us unstoppable)
- What we have internalized about desire and selfishness as women that prevents us from creating visions we actually want to bring to life
- Why you have to commit to making time + space for your core desires to drop in
- My own experience with uncovering my core desire after playing around the edges of it for years
I’d love to hear what you think about the show, too – it helps me know what you’re loving & what you’d like to hear. Head over to Apple Podcasts to write your review!