Want to grow your business, career, wealth or self…do less and you will achieve more growth! No, really, my best advice is to do less.
This week on the Women in the Arena podcast we are unpacking this essential tip. I know it flies in the face of everything you’ve probably heard about achieving success.
We are taught from an early age that the badge of success is how busy you are. We fill up our lives, calendars, schedules, and to-do lists until we have no more room to grow.
This pattern carries through our childhood, our adult lives, and straight into our businesses too.
——> If you want to unlock real, sustainable growth, you need to Do Less.
Laura and I share our experience working with clients and being business owners. We had to face the anxiety we felt around slowing down and learn to trust ourselves.
We’ll help you see that rest and spaciousness are essential to growing a successful business, and that the growth really does come from doing less, not more.
Join us as we discuss:
- The fears that drive us to do more & make us feel guilty for slowing down.
- The joyous growth potential you unlock when you give yourself permission to do less (or even nothing).
- Small, simple steps you can take to begin prioritizing yourself and setting boundaries around your time.
More Support for Women In Business:
- Love the podcast? Need a little weekly pick-me-up delivered straight into your inbox? Sign up for my Worthy Love Notes.
- In Worthy Women Collective, we focus on creating ease, joy, freedom & business success. We are smashing the patriarchal business table and creating a table of our own. Join us!
Thank you for being you. We are so honored to have you as a listener!