This month’s exploration of embodiment has been gorgeous so far, and I have to say it has hosted some of my all-time favorite podcast conversations. Today is one of them!
This week I am honored to host a panel of intuitive, intelligent women: Cass Ghiorse, LaQueshia Jeffries, and Kate Woolsey!
Cass is a teacher, facilitator, and integrative coach. She is a certified breath-work facilitator, functional movement specialist, yoga teacher, and the founder of MIDLINE. More than a movement methodology, MIDLINE is a holistic approach to the integration of body, mind, and spirit. She is the owner of a virtual studio space where you can preview one of her many sought after classes or work with her privately.
LaQueshia Jeffries is the Beyoncé of Self-Love and creator of the Self-Care Queen Club Retreats. LaQueshia hosts events that allow womxn to dance, laugh, reflect, and indulge in self-care.
Kate is an Integrative Nutrition Health Coach and Certified Yoga Instructor helping high-achievers jumpstart their journey to bliss. She provides one-on-one coaching and concierge health services to up-level her clients’ food + mood, tap into their intuition and create joyful wellness results that last.
We cover so many beautiful topics in this episode, including what awareness of the body feels like, how this work can change the way we see and do business, and how our feelings and traumas can affect our work.
Each of my guests generously shares how she practices embodiment in her own life and talks about her own emotional journey as a business owner.
These are the conversations that show me a feminine lens is what the world of business truly needs, and they make me feel so hopeful & seen. I hope you feel the same!
In this episode, we talk about:
- What embodiment means to each of us and how we work this practice into our businesses
- How embodiment helps us live awakened lives and how this help us be more present in our selves, our relationships, and our work
- Why we don’t question ourselves as much when we are living in a state of embodiment and intuition
- Why learning to be aware of our bodies is a lifelong journey for so many of us
- How we can learn to support our bodies as we navigate emotion, exhaustion, and stress
- How we can think ourselves into businesses and jobs that aren’t really aligned with our bodies and desires, and how embodiment can illuminate the path to something beautiful and different
- Why traditional “success” leaves a lot of women feeling drained & disassociated from their bodies
Connect with Guests and/or resources:
- Cass Ghiorse: Website | LinkedIn | Instagram | Studio
- LaQueshia Jeffries: Website | LinkedIn | Instagram
- Kate Woolsey: Website | LinkedIn | Instagram
- The Nap Ministry
I’d love to hear what you think about the show, too – it helps me know what you’re loving & what you’d like to hear. Head over to Apple Podcasts to write your review!