Not just another female motivational speaker…
Inspiration and motivation alone won’t create the significant change we need to have equity & inclusion. At the current rate of progress, it will take 300 years to achieve full gender equality. What we need is education & emotional intelligence. Having worked with thousands of female leaders & business owners, navigating real-life situations and organizational challenges, I have seen firsthand what it takes to empower women. My work looks at the intersection between personal development (and empowerment) and systemic change. Want to make a difference in gender equity & inclusion, book an event today!
Statistics on Women in the Workplacey
Why hiring a female motivational speaker matters…
Women in Leadership:
- 1 in 4 C-suite executives is a woman, out of those, only one in 20 is a woman of color
- Female CEOs are 45% more likely to be fired
- Only 24 countries have women as Head of State or of Government (According to estimates, these positions won’t reach gender equality for at least 130 years at the current rate)
- In 2022, women earned 17% less than men on average; Female CEO statistics show that women in executive positions earn 76 cents for every dollar a man in the same rank makes.
—> Yet, women in leadership bring more diversity, create inclusive cultures, lead in innovation & make more ethical decisions – where does your company fit in?
Workplace Environment for Women:
- An international survey on gender discrimination showed that almost 3 in 5 women experience harassment or microaggression in the workplace worldwide
- 50% of women in law firms have experienced unwanted sexual conduct, 16% of female lawyers lose work opportunities as a result of rejecting sexual advances, and 28% haven’t reported it for fear of retaliation
- 57% of female tech professionals experienced gender discrimination in the workplace, compared to 10% of male workers
- Women are roughly 4x as likely as men to say they have been treated as if they were not competent because of their gender (23% of employed women vs 6% of men)
—> Gender discrimination, unconscious bias & micro-aggressions are the norm in many organizations – where does your company fit in?
~ Hiring the right female motivational speaker can make a difference! ~
My Workshops & Keynotes
What I offer as a female motivational speaker…
EVENTS FOR ALL GENDERS
(Perfect for all-employee events or employee resource groups – 60-90 min)
- Empowering Women in the Workplace – Why women work differently & how we can follow their lead (talk or workshop)
- Moving Beyond #Empowerment – the intersection between personal empowerment & systemic change (loosely based off my TEDx talk)
- Looking Through a Feminine Lens – increasing emotional intelligence, unpacking unconscious bias & bridging the gender gap (talk or workshop)
We can also customize a talk or workshop for your needs!
EVENTS DESIGNED FOR WOMEN
(Great for women in leadership or women-focused ERC Groups – 60-90 min)
- Reclaiming our Voices – How to find your voice & why it is time for us to be heard (workshop)
- Forget Work/Life Balance – learn to align your work & life, beat burnout & effectively manage your energy (talk)
- The Least you Have to Offer is Enough – tacking imposter syndrome & tapping into your strength & genius (talk or workshop)
(Virtual or in-person training for your team – 16 hours)
- An Emotionally Intelligent Workplace – a powerful training for your whole team which includes understanding emotions, learning to self-regulate, effective communication, and learning to work better together
- Trauma-informed Management Training – for managers & leaders wanting to understand how to effectively navigate trauma and stress in the workplace (theirs and their teams)
(Private podcasts for additional learning (Coming soon))