There are songs written about the age-old wisdom to Just Breathe! I actually think this is a powerful growth tip. In this week’s podcast episode, we are talking about just breathing literally & figuratively and I have an amazing guest who specializes in breathwork.
This episode continues to pull the thread on our season’s topic that growth as a removal process.
When we set aside everything else, what’s left is ourselves, our values, and our breath. Listening to our bodies and focusing on simply breathing can help us remove the distractions, stress, and overwhelm we feel on a daily basis. Body and movement teacher Cass Ghiorse is here with simple practices for experiencing and reclaiming our breath.
Are you ready to imagine a culture of women leaders who are fully embodied and unapologetic about their existence? So are we!
Cass Ghiorse is a body integration teacher, breathwork facilitator and the founder of MIDLINE: a methodology that supports people in understanding and connecting to their core Self in essence and expression.
Join us as we discuss:
- What it takes for a woman to go against the cultural grain, to be fully in her breath, fully in her body, and fully in her self-worth.
- The amazing tools we can access if we stop looking outside ourselves for more and embrace our own abundant, internal resources.
- How to embrace and honor breathing as a tool for integrating our full selves and unlocking our true potential.
Where can you follow Cass Ghiorse:
More Support for Women In Business:
- Love the podcast? Need a little weekly pick-me-up delivered straight into your inbox? Sign up for my Worthy Love Notes.
- In Worthy Women Collective, we focus on creating ease, joy, freedom & business success. We are smashing the patriarchal business table and creating a table of our own. Join us!
Thank you for being you. We are so honored to have you as a listener!