I am constantly evolving myself & my business.
I am a dynamic business owner and have been for more than 20 years. I have been evolving my business for decades and my current program for more than 4 years.
The method that I practice and teach involves validation. It is a glorious feedback loop.
I stay on the ground with my market and my ideal clients, always looking for feedback on what they need and want. I actively listen to my clients and double down on what is working while looking to improve what isn’t.
This feedback loop allows me to stay relevant to changes in the marketplace and ensures my clients get better and better results.
I know what is happening in my industry before the majority of marketers do. I don’t project what my market wants, either – I get feedback on what they want. It also allows me to very quickly shift and adapt to the changes in my industry, market and the world.
This validation works for me as well. I stay grounded in myself, validating what I need and want so that I can access my full potential and capacity.
I keep doing the work to reclaim myself so that I can be a better example for my clients.
I re-align my business as needed to be more aligned with my mission. I use my power to create more wealth, success, impact and freedom for not just myself, but the amazing women I have the honor to work with.
I believe all business owners should evolve to meet not only the changes in the world but also the changes in themselves.
Some of the ways I have evolved my work over the past few years based on validation and experience:
- I have evolved the way I deliver my programs to find the perfect mix (1:1, group and online self-study) that gets the best results
- I shift the topics and training to deal with what is relevant to my clients here and now – including all the of the things that happened in 2020
- I hired a diversity coach to ensure my business is actively anti-racist and that I am doing the internal work required to keep owning how I contribute to white supremacy and use my white privilege
- I get more and more clear about who my work best serves and who I love to work with and because I apply this immediately to my business, my clients get better results
- I hold a unique space for women that they have struggled to find in the world – I know this through constant feedback in my communities, in sales calls and within my client group
- I am intimately connected to my client community and my market and I listen to what they need and want – I combine this with my decades of experience to keep my work relevant and in alignment with where the world is today
- I prioritize my inner work and know that when I do, my clients have deeper experiences and more success in their business, careers and lives
Want to learn more about how to use the validation process in your business? Check out my program.