As business owners, we’re told that social media is THE WAY to attract and engage with clients. But what if there were ways to reach people that demonstrate your actual expertise, rather than your ability to crank out content? What if you can have a successful marketing strategy without social media? We know it’s possible!
Social media is just one tool in your marketing toolbox, and honestly, it isn’t even your best tool.
You don’t own it, whatever app your posting on does. And it often doesn’t even convert views to actual sales. And to feel even a little bit successful at social media marketing, you have to constantly be pumping out content that gets a few seconds of value before someone scrolls on.
More and more, social media feels more like it’s for vanity’s sake more than anything.
Marketing without social media is about being more deliberate, strategic, and focused on the work you put out. It is about optimizing your content and nurturing the community you want to speak to, rather than throwing content into the wind and hoping the most people possible see it.
The goal of marketing without social media is to focus on quality and sustainability rather than quantity and dopamine hits.
This episode, our brilliant panelists share their strategies for reaching your ideal clients in ways that are more genuine, fulfilling, and effective.
Meg Atteberry is a full-time content writer and SEO queen at Copywriting with Fox. Her mission is to help women stop hustling on socials and start selling passively with SEO-rich copy that magnetizes your ideal client.
When she’s not out shredding the patriarchy, you can find her writing over at Fox in the Forest – the most popular Colorado travel blog on the web.
Jaz Broughton is on a mission to empower 10,000 ambitious individuals to create fulfilling, phenomenal and unlimited careers in the next 3 years. Through The Phenomenal Career podcast, her blog, and group and 1:1 coaching, Jaz will help you embrace your ambition with both hands instead of shame so you can reach your personal goals.
Join us as we discuss:
- Real talk about the disconnect between post like and sales, and how many desirable leads you’re actually getting through social media.
- Alternatives to social media that give potential clients a deeper understanding of your talents and experience.
- How a strategic, thoughtful approach can help you transform from a constant content machine to a relationship-oriented client magnet.
Where can you follow Meg Atteberry:
More Support for Women In Business:
- Love the podcast? Need a little weekly pick-me-up delivered straight into your inbox? Sign up for my Worthy Love Notes.
- In Worthy Women Collective, we focus on creating ease, joy, freedom & business success. We are smashing the patriarchal business table and creating a table of our own. Join us!
Thank you for being you. We are so honored to have you as a listener!