Your truth is ALWAYS available to you! You don’t need to find it or figure it out. You might need to remove what is in the way of seeing your truth, but it is always there.
We often mistrust our truth or struggle with self-doubt in the face of it, but it is so important to validate what we feel, what we know and our individual wisdom.
No one knows more than you, not the experts or the gurus. Sure people can offer us a perspective that allows us to inspect it through our own truth. But giving up our truth to put our faith in others will always bite us in the ass. Every. Single. Time.
I never want my clients to forgo their own truth, especially to put my truth above their own. My job is to support them to find their own truth, to trust themselves and to recognize their innate wisdom and genius.
If anyone tells you they know more than you, run the other way.
This week on the Women in the Business Arena, Laura and I are offering another growth tip – practice truth-telling.
Each one of us has our own Truth. It’s the sum of our deepest needs, our dearest values, and our most strongly held beliefs. Unfortunately, women leaders are trained to hide parts of themselves, or to water them down to keep other people comfortable.
This episode of Women in the Business Arena is about the power of truth-telling. Not just speaking truth to others, but owning our own Truth and honoring ourselves.
What’s standing between you and telling your whole Truth? Is it self-doubt, fear of rejection, or the assumption that you’re just Too Much? Laura and I will help you identify and remove those obstacles to being your authentic self, and discover the growth energy we uncover when we stop hiding our essential selves.
Join us as we discuss:
- Starting our truth-telling with the most important person in our lives: ourselves!
- Connecting to and trusting your body to help you understand your truth.
- The unbelievable energy savings we realize when we don’t have to guess at each other’s emotional states.
- Trusting ourselves and our energy, and allowing ourselves to express them without fear.
More Support for Women In Business:
- Love the podcast? Need a little weekly pick-me-up delivered straight into your inbox? Sign up for my Worthy Love Notes.
- In Worthy Women Collective, we focus on creating ease, joy, freedom & business success. We are smashing the patriarchal business table and creating a table of our own. Join us!
Thank you for being you. We are so honored to have you as a listener.