Helping women align their lives with their true strengths and genius is one of the absolute best parts of my work.
Magic happens when women stop focusing on their weaknesses and start leaning all the way into their strengths instead. Mentally, emotionally, spiritually, and even financially – this is such a game changer.
But as with most things, learning to lean into your strengths doesn’t happen overnight. This is a skill that you have to build and practice over time, and today Laura is joining me to talk about how you can do just that.
We’ll talk about how to build the muscle for leaning into your strengths and how to turn the volume down on your inner critic. And we’ll discuss the importance of practicing self-compassion as you learn to shift everything – your life, your business, and your relationships – to align with your true genius.
We also pause and acknowledge how challenging this process can be as you unwind feelings of unworthiness and fear that can stand in the way of your genius. It isn’t an easy journey, but it is so worth it!
In this episode, we talk about:
- Why we focus on lack and weakness so much in the business world
- Why our brains tend to focus on the negative, too
- How we can intentionally retrain our brains to see our joy, success and positivity – not just our weaknesses or “failures”
- What our culture teaches men and women about taking risks and our ability to handle challenging situations
- A biological hack for producing a more loving, safe internal state
- How to notice and eventually shift your inner critic’s dialogue
- Why it’s perfectly okay if you can’t shift your internal voice into a compassionate place right away
- How feelings of fear and unworthiness can keep us separate from our strengths & genius
Connect with Guest and/or resources:
I’d love to hear what you think about the show, too – it helps me know what you’re loving & what you’d like to hear. Head over to Apple Podcasts to write your review!