STOP focusing on business growth! I am not saying never focus on business growth, but buying into the myth that you always need to be focused on business growth is actually slowing down your ability to grow.
I know! It feels like a catch 22.
How do you grow your business and slow down at the same time? Isn’t it all about the hustle?
Not all of us want to hustle! In the business world, regardless of what you have been told, you do not have to hustle to succeed.
In fact, hustling can limit your business growth.
One of the greatest myths in business is that we should always be running after more money, more clients, more followers, and more validation. We believe that everything we do should be about business growth.
In this episode, I brought on three amazing guests: Cass Ghiorse, Carolyn McCall, and Merrilee McCoy to debunk this myth and discuss how important it is to give yourself permission to breathe.
More about our guests:
Cass Ghiorse is a body integration teacher, breathwork facilitator and the founder of MIDLINE: a methodology that supports people in understanding and connecting to their core Self in essence and expression.
Carolyn McCall is a non-profit consultant and community program designer. She collaborates with women to gently magnify the value and impact in their programs to create more positive change in the world.
Merrilee McCoy is a creative, learning designer and storyteller. She creates and holds spaces for transformational learning in organizations – shifting workplace cultures to more inclusive spaces where people feel safe to be themselves.
Join us as we debunk this myth that we always have to be growing our business. We also discuss:
- Why we get hooked into the need to keep growing
- How being busy all the time is detrimental to our business
- The importance of giving yourself permission to have space in your business
Where can you follow each of these women:
More Support for Women In Business:
- Love the podcast? Need a little weekly pick-me-up delivered straight into your inbox? Sign up for my Worthy Love Notes. https://bit.ly/worthy-love-notes
- In Worthy Women Collective we are creating ease, joy, alignment, freedom & business success, on our terms. We are smashing the patriarchal business table and creating a table of our own. https://bit.ly/worthy-women-collective
Thank you for being you. We are so honored to have you as a listener!