We have already busted myths this season like Business Success (or Failure) is Connected to Our Worth and You Should Always be Focused on Business Growth. If you didn’t get a chance to listen to those episodes, click on the title names that are hyperlinked and it will lead you to that episode.
I am excited to have my friend Laura Shook Guzman back on this episode to discuss the myth that we can compartmentalize our mental health and our business. We believe as business owners and entrepreneurs that we can navigate through anything; we just need to work a little harder. And hey, if our mental health becomes an issue…just deal with it on the side. Laura and I discuss how that is not healthy or helpful.
For those who don’t know, Laura Shook Guzman, LMFT, she is the CEO/Founder of Conscious Ambition, is a thought leader for entrepreneurial mental health, coworking and self-care. Laura is on a mission, connecting with people all over the world, from entrepreneurs to corporate professionals, sharing a powerful message about the value of founder mental health, collaborative work and embodied living. As an accomplished psychotherapist, trauma specialist, and devoted community leader, Laura brings enormous expertise, insight, and energy to her work.
Join us as we discuss:
- What happens to our business when we try to compartmentalize our mental health
- The importance of recognizing when mental health starts affecting our business
- How do we begin taking care of our mental health before we crash?
- And what do we do if we have already hit a mental health crisis
Where can you follow or work with Laura:
More Support for Women In Business:
- You can find free gifts, opportunities to contribute & more at http://womeninthebusinessarena.com
- Love the podcast? Need a little weekly pick-me-up delivered straight into your inbox? Sign up for my Worthy Love Notes. https://bit.ly/worthy-love-notes
- In Worthy Women Collective we are creating ease, joy, alignment, freedom & business success, on our terms. We are smashing the patriarchal business table and creating a table of our own. https://bit.ly/worthy-women-collective
Thank you for being you. We are so honored to have you as a listener!