My panels on The Feminine Lens are quickly becoming some of my absolute favorite episodes. This month is such a treat because we have a group of total powerhouse women together to dish all about wealth, worthiness, and doing business with a feminine lens!
My guests are the amazing Ifeoma “Iffy” Ibekwe, Jess Joswick, and Meghan Corneal.
Ifeoma “Iffy” Ibekwe is the founder and principal attorney at Ibekwe Law, PLLC. She believes that every woman deserves to make decisions that affect her, which can be accomplished with wills, trusts, and other estate planning documents. Iffy is also passionate about speaking about entrepreneurship and supporting women.
Jess Joswick is the founder of Backbone Business and a business coach, idea-maker, and bad pun-creator. She supports founders who are overwhelmed, overworked, and over their whole business get back their freedom, stability, and profitability so they can create happy, healthy lives for themselves and their teams and run the businesses they were born to lead.
And Meghan Corneal is a feminist writer, storyteller, and consultant. She is a thought disruptor and connector, supporting a global network of women to disrupt and heal from patriarchal models of industry and living.
(Doesn’t reading their bios just make you feel amazing about the changes women are making in the world of business?!)
In this conversation, we talked about where women get their ideas about wealth & worthiness and why we have to deprogram these often negative beliefs. We also chat about the importance of taking a holistic approach to business and carving out space for joy, rest, hobbies, and connection.
We also debunk the idea of “glass-ceiling feminism” and how we can learn to be guided by our innate worthiness – not somebody else’s idea about what we should be doing or who we should be.
I LOVED this conversation, and it is the perfect way to wrap up a fantastic month of discussions about women, wealth & worthiness. <3
In this episode, we talk about:
- What we are taught about wealth & worthiness as women that holds us back when we get into business
- How our current capitalist, patriarchal system fails to value us, our natural cycles, and the planet fully
- The crucial role of rest & recharging in a holistically balanced business (and life!)
- What happens when we actually recognize & step into our worthiness as women
- Why we can never “arrive” at a place of worthiness if we depend on external expectations
- The power of seeing what’s possible and the importance of staying hopeful about the future of women, wealth, equality, business, and more
Connect with Guests and/or resources:
- Ifeoma “Iffy” Ibekwe: Website | LinkedIn | Instagram | Estate Planning
- Jess Joswick: Website | LinkedIn | Instagram | Tools to Scale Your Business
- Meghan Corneal: Website | LinkedIn | Instagram | Rooted Impact
I’d love to hear what you think about the show, too – it helps me know what you’re loving & what you’d like to hear. Head over to Apple Podcasts to write your review!