Worthy Women Collective – Client terms & agreements
Terms and Conditions of Trade –
The Authentic Way, LLC operates the brands Sonya Stattmann and Worthy Women Collective.
Customer means the party engaging the services of The Authentic Way, LLC
Our Prices and Fees
1. All prices quoted are in US Dollars.
3. All prices quoted, are for the listed and mentioned services only and are subject to change in line with third-party providers, the US dollar and other unforeseen circumstances.
Payment of our Invoices
4. The Authentic Way, LLC requires payment for the services to be provided upfront, whether in monthly installments or full payment. If you are on a monthly installment, you will be billed on the same day of each month automatically.
5. Failure to make the required payment will result in services being placed on hold and the Customer’s place in any program or event canceled.
6a. The Authentic Way, LLC has a ‘no refund’ policy. This applies to both Worthy Women Collective & the Sprints. If you have any issues, we would like the opportunity to work with you in relation to your issues. Please contact The Authentic Way, LLC via email to email@example.com
6b. The Authentic Way, LLC does have a ‘Not a Good Fit” policy for Worthy Women Collective. You have 20 days to try the program. If you decide it is not a good fit for you AND meet the following criteria, we will return your first month’s payment and cancel your subscription. Here are the criteria you must meet: a) You have paid the first monthly fee of $275 USD and are on a monthly subscription b)You completed the full Orientation Program & had your 1:1 planning session with a coach c) You attended one live event. If after meeting the criteria, you decide this program is not a good fit for you, please contact The Authentic Way, LLC via email to firstname.lastname@example.org (within the first 21 days) and we will return your initial payment.
7. If you are on a monthly plan in Worthy Women Collective, you must give 15 days’ notice to cancel before your next subscription payment. You can email email@example.com with a written request to cancel.
If you are on a yearly subscription, you must provide 15 days’ notice to cancel before your yearly subscription is over. In the event of a yearly subscription, you will be automatically be charged month-to-month at the end of your year.
A Customer may not cancel a Sprint (Micro-group course) that they have purchased. The Authentic Way, LLC has a finite capacity in relation to the services that it can provide, and requires payment in order to cover the opportunity cost associated with the cancellation.
8. A pause option: in the event of illness, family emergency or other circumstance, your Worthy Women Collective membership can be “paused” for up to 2 months (once a year). Please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
9. The Authentic Way, LLC provides coaching, training, education and a membership/subscription service for women in business.
10. The Authentic Way, LLC does not offer its products or services to people under the age of 18 years. The relevant time for determining a potential Customer’s age is at the time of paying the upfront fees required by these terms and conditions.
11. The services provided by The Authentic Way, LLC are merely indicative and general in nature, the advice is not directive, nor does it amount to counseling, therapy, financial, nor legal advice. Any such advice should be sought from a qualified expert.
12. The Customer agrees that The Authentic Way, LLC may, in the provision of the services, ask personal questions and make requests for the specific purpose of reminding the Customer of their own, previously provided, intentions. If discussing personals issues may result in a risk to the Customer, then the Customer must disclose this prior to engaging the services of The Authentic Way, LLC.
13. The Customer warrants they are medically fit to undertake the personal development program offered by The Authentic Way, LLC.
14. The Authentic Way, LLC acknowledges that any personal information discussed during the provision of the services shall be kept in confidence.
15. The Authentic Way, LLC will take all reasonable steps to ensure that its employees and agents, and any sub-contractors engaged for the purposes of this agreement, do not make public or disclose the Customer information and data which would reasonably be expected to be kept in confidence unless legally compelled to do so.
16. The Customer requests the services at his or her own risk. The Authentic Way, LLC will not be held liable for any losses or damages caused as a result of services purchased from The Authentic Way, LLC.
17. The Customer agrees that any strategies implemented by The Authentic Way, LLC remain the intellectual property of The Authentic Way, LLC, and may not be used outside the terms of this engagement, save for where expressly provided for.
18. It is the responsibility of the Customer that all materials (including, but not limited to images, diagrams, data, as well as intellectual property in other media) supplied to The Authentic Way, LLC by the Customer will have the relevant copyrights, licenses and permissions for use in the services of the Company.
19. The Customer is also responsible for the accuracy of their instructions to The Authentic Way, LLC. The Authentic Way, LLC will not accept responsibility/liability for infringements or inaccuracies caused by any wrongly supplied instructions or materials.
20. The Authentic Way, LLC reserves the right to commission freelance support or outsource any job if it is felt it is in the best interests of the Customer. Any outsourced job remains the property/responsibility of The Authentic Way, LLC and such services are deemed to be carried out ‘indirectly’ by The Authentic Way, LLC.
21. The Authentic Way, LLC makes no guarantee or warranties, either express or implied, outside of that required by Consumer Law.
22. The Customer requests the services at his or her own risk. The Authentic Way, LLC will not be held liable for any losses or damages caused as a result of services purchased from The Authentic Way, LLC.
Customer Code of Conduct
23. The Customer agrees to be bound by this Code of Conduct, failing compliance with, The Authentic Way, LLC may immediately terminate the agreement without notice.
24. The Customer must:
- Provide full Disclosure;
- Be Patient;
- Communicate fully;
- Comply with all laws
25. In the event that The Authentic Way, LLC terminates the agreement with the Customer pursuant with non-compliance with the Code of Conduct, no refund is to be provided.
26. The Authentic Way, LLC takes your privacy seriously. The Authentic Way, LLC will protect your personal information regarding the use of personal information as required by Privacy Laws as well as European requirements for Customer’s based in that location. The Authentic Way, LLC will not use your personal information except for the purpose of engaging in and entering into and completing a transaction and the services.
The Customer must ensure that before disclosing any personal information to The Authentic Way, LLC that the Customer is entitled to disclose that information and without taking any further steps as required by the Privacy Laws. The Authentic Way, LLC may use and disclose such information for the purpose of entering into any transaction under these Terms of Trade. If the Customer becomes aware of any breach or alleged breach of the Privacy Laws concerning information disclosed by The Authentic Way, LLC to the Customer or any other party, or by the Customer to The Authentic Way, LLC, then the Customer must notify The Authentic Way, LLC immediately via the email to email@example.com.
Likewise, The Authentic Way, LLC will notify the Customer, and if necessary, any government entities, if The Authentic Way, LLC becomes aware of any breach or any alleged breach of the Privacy Laws concerning information disclosed.
28. Any transactions completed with The Authentic Way, LLC are completed using SSL technology, which provides high-level encryption for online transactions.
29. The Customer’s credit card information is taken by The Authentic Way, LLC for the purposes of making a credit card transaction to purchase a package.
30. Any online payment is transacted via third-party providers and subject to the terms and conditions imposed by those providers.
31. The Authentic Way, LLC reserves all rights in relation to intellectual property created and used by it on its website and in any documentation. The Authentic Way has taken every measure to ensure that it has permission to use the intellectual property of others. Any misuse of copyrighted material by Customers or users of any website or publication operated by The Authentic Way is strictly prohibited.
32. Customer agrees that The Authentic Way, LLC may photograph or otherwise record the experience, including photographing or recording the Customer, which may identify the Customer. The Customer agrees that this material may be used in marketing material by The Authentic Way. This also includes any testimonials provided by Customers.
33. Terms and Conditions may be changed at any time without prior notice to its Customers. Notification will be sent to all Customers at the time of the Terms and Conditions alterations.
34. The Authentic Way, LLC shall be under no liability if it should be unable to carry out any provision of this agreement for any reason beyond its control.
35. The Customer is agreeing fully to The Authentic Way’s Terms and Conditions of Trade by electing to engage the services of The Authentic Way, LLC.