This week’s essential growth tip flies in the face of everything you’ve probably heard about owning your own business or stepping up in your career. The key to growing your success isn’t through doing more.
——> If you want to unlock real, sustainable growth, you need to Do Less.
Laura and I share our experience working with clients and being business owners. We had to face the anxiety we felt around slowing down and learn to trust ourselves.
We’ll help you see that rest and spaciousness are essential to growing a successful business, and that the growth really does come from doing less, not more.
Join us as we discuss:
- The fears that drive us to do more & make us feel guilty for slowing down.
- The joyous growth potential you unlock when you give yourself permission to do less (or even nothing).
- Small, simple steps you can take to begin prioritizing yourself and setting boundaries around your time.
> Where can you follow Sonya:
Social: https://www.instagram.com/sonya_stattmann/ (@sonya_stattmann)
> Where can you follow Laura:
Social: https://www.instagram.com/consciousambition/ (@consciousambition)
More Support for Women In Business:
- For more episodes + information about the podcast & the hosts, visit www.womeninthebusinessarena.com
- Love the podcast? Sign up for weekly emails! You get weekly contemplations & new Reclaiming Ourselves podcast episodes every week straight into your inbox. Sign up here.
- For more information about Sonya’s other podcasts & podcast courses, click here.
Thank you for being you. We are so honored to have you as a listener!