This week’s essential growth tip flies in the face of everything you’ve probably heard about owning your own business or stepping up in your career. The key to growing your success isn’t through doing more.
——> If you want to unlock real, sustainable growth, you need to Do Less.
Laura and I share our experience working with clients and being business owners. We had to face the anxiety we felt around slowing down and learn to trust ourselves.
We’ll help you see that rest and spaciousness are essential to growing a successful business, and that the growth really does come from doing less, not more.
Join us as we discuss:
- The fears that drive us to do more & make us feel guilty for slowing down.
- The joyous growth potential you unlock when you give yourself permission to do less (or even nothing).
- Small, simple steps you can take to begin prioritizing yourself and setting boundaries around your time.
> Where can you follow Sonya:
Social: https://www.instagram.com/sonya_stattmann/ (@sonya_stattmann)
> Where can you follow Laura:
Social: https://www.instagram.com/consciousambition/ (@consciousambition)
More Support for Women In Business:
- You can find free gifts, opportunities to contribute & more at http://womeninthebusinessarena.com
- Love the podcast? Need a little weekly pick-me-up delivered straight into your inbox? Sign up for my Worthy Love Notes. https://bit.ly/worthy-love-notes
- In Worthy Women Collective, we focus on creating ease, joy, freedom & business success. We are smashing the patriarchal business table and creating a table of our own. https://bit.ly/worthy-women-collective
Thank you for being you. We are so honored to have you as a listener!