We’re marking the end of our season of busting business myths with our first-ever episode recorded live! Listen as Laura Shook Guzman and I look back at a season full of myths and misconceptions. We’ll examine the themes that tie them together, and the core fallacies that keep so many business owners tied to the grind instead of focusing on their individual strengths.
Laura is an accomplished psychotherapist, trauma specialist, and devoted community leader, and an amazing businesswomen. I know you’ll appreciate her insight and expertise as we review the myths we’ve busted.
Join us as we discuss:
- Why we decided to tackle some of today’s most insidious business myths, where those myths come from, and why they’re so difficult (but vital) to overcome.
- The most listened-to episodes of our mythbusting series, and why those topics resonated with so many listeners.
- The problem of paint-by-numbers business advice, and how crucial context and individual understanding are to successfully implementing any strategy.
AND, get the inside scoop on our next season of episodes, starting on October 5th!
More Support for Women In Business:
- Want to attend the Backstage Pass event where Laura and I are doing a micro-event called Worthy Thinking? Register free, here: https://www.sonyastattmann.com/backstagepass/
- You can find free gifts, opportunities to contribute & more at http://womeninthebusinessarena.com
- Love the podcast? Need a little weekly pick-me-up delivered straight into your inbox? Sign up for my Worthy Love Notes. https://bit.ly/worthy-love-notes
- In Worthy Women Collective, we focus on creating ease, joy, freedom & business success. We are smashing the patriarchal business table and creating a table of our own. https://bit.ly/worthy-women-collective
Thank you for being you. We are so honored to have you as a listener!