Each one of us has our own Truth. It’s the sum of our deepest needs, our dearest values, and our most strongly held beliefs. Unfortunately, women leaders are trained to hide parts of themselves, or to water them down to keep other people comfortable.
This episode of Women in the Business Arena is about the power of truth-telling. Not just speaking truth to others, but owning our own Truth and honoring ourselves.
What’s standing between you and telling your whole Truth? Is it self-doubt, fear of rejection, or the assumption that you’re just Too Much? Laura and I will help you identify and remove those obstacles to being your authentic self, and discover the growth energy we uncover when we stop hiding our essential selves.
Join us as we discuss:
- Starting our truth-telling with the most important person in our lives: ourselves!
- Connecting to and trusting your body to help you understand your truth.
- The unbelievable energy savings we realize when we don’t have to guess at each other’s emotional states.
- Trusting ourselves and our energy, and allowing ourselves to express them without fear.
Where can you follow Sonya:
Social: https://www.instagram.com/sonya_stattmann/ (@sonya_stattmann)
Where can you follow Laura:
Social: https://www.instagram.com/consciousambition/ (@consciousambition)
More Support for Women In Business:
- For more episodes + information about the podcast & the hosts, visit www.womeninthebusinessarena.com
- Love the podcast? Sign up for weekly emails! You get weekly contemplations & new Reclaiming Ourselves podcast episodes every week straight into your inbox. Sign up here.
- For more information about Sonya’s other podcasts & podcast courses, click here.
Thank you for being you. We are so honored to have you as a listener!