In this season, I will be busting business myths. The very first woman who is perfect to help me myth-bust in this season’s first episode: Laura Shook Guzman! Together, we break down the myth that “Business Success (or Failure) is Connected to Our Worth.” Even if we don’t consciously say it, or it doesn’t come out in that way, we women may subconsciously believe that our worth is correlated with how well (or unwell) we are doing in our business.
For those who don’t know, Laura Shook Guzman, LMFT, is the CEO/Founder of Conscious Ambition, is a thought leader for entrepreneurial mental health, co-working and self-care. Laura is on a mission, connecting with people all over the world, from entrepreneurs to corporate professionals, sharing a powerful message about the value of founder mental health, collaborative work and embodied living. As an accomplished psychotherapist, trauma specialist, and devoted community leader, Laura brings enormous expertise, insight, and energy to her work.
Join us as we karate chop this business myth and in addition discuss:
- The importance of unhooking our worth to our business
- Measuring the value of our business and having more impact
- The power of awareness & how that can change everything
Where can you follow or work with Laura:
More Support for Women In Business:
- You can find free gifts, opportunities to contribute & more at http://womeninthebusinessarena.com
- Love the podcast? Need a little weekly pick-me-up delivered straight into your inbox? Sign up for my Worthy Love Notes. https://bit.ly/worthy-love-notes
- In Worthy Women Collective we are creating ease, joy, alignment, freedom & business success, on our terms. We are smashing the patriarchal business table and creating a table of our own. https://bit.ly/worthy-women-collective
Thank you for being you. We are so honored to have you as a listener!