Why my Corporate Workshops for Productivity are Different
Most corporate workshops designed to increase productivity focus on traditional goal-setting, planning, controlling habits, or time management. They don’t take into account the impact that our emotions, nervous systems, mental health & emotional intelligence have on our productivity. Without this broader view, productivity solutions are just temporary and real change is lost. My productivity workshops center around emotional intelligence & mental health which are truly the key to enhancing your team’s productivity & performance.
Current statistics about productivity:
- The average employee is productive for 2 hours and 53 minutes a day. That’s only 31% of the average 8-hour workday
- Engaged employees are 21% more productive, but 85% of employees are not engaged or are actively disengaged at work, resulting in $7 trillion in lost productivity
- 86% of executives cite ineffective communication as a major source of productivity failures & 45% percent of people said lack of trust in leadership was the biggest issue impacting their work performance
- Employees with unresolved depression suffer a 35% reduction in productivity, anxiety significantly affects focus, & mental health issues are becoming one of the number one barriers to team productivity
—> How are you navigating the struggle with engagement, communication, and mental health issues in your organization? Maybe it is time to call in an expert.
INTROS & STARTERS
(Perfect for all employee events or employee resource groups – 60-90 min)
- The Science of Well-Being – why traditional “self-care” isn’t enough & 5 steps to managing your stress & mental health (talk)
- Beyond Just Goal Setting to Goal Getting – the right way to set goals & spark motivation! (workshop)
- The Power of Focus – a beginners guide to mindfulness & attention training (workshop)
We can also customize a talk or workshop for your needs!
(Great for Leadership or HR teams – 90 min-2 hours)
- Everyday Resilience – tools & strategies for leaders & HR teams working for the well-being of others (workshop or talk)
- The Science of Motivation – how to tap into your team’s intrinsic motivation, align values & build a culture people want to be a part of (workshop or talk)
- The Emotional Intelligence Toolkit – a set of resources for your managers & leaders (workshop)
(Virtual or in-person training for your team – 16 hours)
- Building Resiliency – a course for preventing burnout, navigating stress, and building the capacity for change
- An Emotionally Intelligent Workplace – A powerful training for your whole team which includes understanding emotions, learning to self-regulate, effective communication, and learning to work better together
(Private podcasts for additional learning (Coming soon))