Another beautiful month, another beautiful topic!
I am so looking forward to exploring this month’s topic with you because I think it is one of the most overlooked ideas in the business world. It is also one of the topics that is most aligned with the feminine, which is probably a big reason it is often ignored!
This month our conversations are all going to center around embodiment: what it means, how it feels, and why it is so important, especially for women in business.
If this is a concept that you are not familiar with yet, don’t worry! I will share several frameworks & definitions of embodiment in this episode so that you can find one that resonates with you.
It is all about getting back in touch with your body, building self-trust and realizing that your body has a lot more wisdom than the world wants to give it credit for.
In this episode, I talk about:
- Why I am spending a month on the topic of embodiment & why I believe it is so important
- Some frameworks you can use to think about being embodied
- How being in connection & communication with our bodies allows us to tap into our superpowers
- Why the rational, thinking mind is so prized in our society and what we lose when we leave our bodies behind
- How I see a lack of embodiment manifest in challenges for women
- Why our body has a direct line to our truest wisdom
- My own experience reconnecting with my body after 20+ years of unacknowledged pain
- How to start building awareness of how your body feels and what to do with this knowledge
I’d love to hear what you think about the show, too – it helps me know what you’re loving & what you’d like to hear. Head over to Apple Podcasts to write your review!