Time for a new monthly topic on The Feminine Lens, and this month is a juicy one!
For February, we’re talking all about women, wealth & worthiness.
I am so happy to see conversations about women & wealth becoming more common. But I also find that a lot of people gloss over one of the most fundamental aspects of building wealth: understanding our worthiness.
In this week’s episode, I am laying the foundation for our discussions this month. I will share some statistics that show why discussing wealth is SO important and talk about my own journey to embracing wealth as part of my vision.
I will also outline why doing the worthy work is the real cornerstone of building wealth, how personal relationships & societal norms can affect our capacity for wealth, and how we can start to shift our definitions of wealth.
Wealth is such a critical area for women to explore because it has countless personal and systemic ripple effects. We will be looking at this topic from many angles all month, so please join us!
In this episode, I talk about:
- Why we need to have more conversations around women, wealth, and worthiness
- Some of the statistics that demonstrate the gap between men’s & women’s ability to build wealth
- How we can start to understand wealth as more than just making money for ourselves
- How social norms about gender and work can keep us from building the kind of wealth we want
- What we have to learn about our own worthiness before we can attract and make more money
- Why I needed to shift my understanding of wealth and money after a childhood of conflicting messages about money
- The link between our desire and our wealth-building capacity
- Why we need to get neutral about our numbers
Connect with resources:
- 8: Why Desire Must Be the Foundation of Your Vision
- 9: Reconnecting with Desire & Using It as Creative Fuel
- 10: Panel – Creating & Embodying a Vision Aligned with your Desire
- 11: Weaving Our Core Impulse Into Our Business with Bec Ampt
I’d love to hear what you think about the show, too – it helps me know what you’re loving & what you’d like to hear. Head over to Apple Podcasts to write your review!