One of the strongest barriers between us and the growth we’re seeking is internal and invisible. It’s rooted in the ways women were taught that certain parts of us are good and meant to be nurtured, while others are bad and should be rejected. We waste so much energy trying to block off or hush up feelings that we’re taught to fear.
Laura and I want you to know that all the parts of your very human self are worthy. When we honor all our emotions and energies, we can turn our time and energy to integrating them, and moving forward as our whole, complete, authentic selves.
In this episode in our series on growth, we’ll help you start to remove the obstacles between you and the self-acceptance and self-love you deserve.
Join us as we discuss:
- Reclaiming the energy we waste trying to fix ourselves.
- Looking at the parts of yourself as aspects to allow rather than problems to solve.
- The ways that integrating our whole selves helps us identify our priorities and make choices that are aligned with our values.
The title and theme of this episode were inspired by “The Guest House,” a poem by Rumi. https://www.scottishpoetrylibrary.org.uk/poem/guest-house/
Where can you follow Sonya:
Social: https://www.instagram.com/sonya_stattmann/ (@sonya_stattmann)
Where can you follow Laura:
Social: https://www.instagram.com/consciousambition/ (@consciousambition)
More Support for Women In Business:
- You can find free gifts, opportunities to contribute & more at http://womeninthebusinessarena.com
- Love the podcast? Need a little weekly pick-me-up delivered straight into your inbox? Sign up for my Worthy Love Notes. https://bit.ly/worthy-love-notes
- In Worthy Women Collective, we focus on creating ease, joy, freedom & business success. We are smashing the patriarchal business table and creating a table of our own. https://bit.ly/worthy-women-collective
Thank you for being you. We are so honored to have you as a listener!