I am so excited about this episode today as we are breaking down the myth that you have to be (and be seen as) an expert to succeed in business. I am honored to have Natalie Miller on as my special guest. She is an incredible mindset coach and woman activist.
Together we unpack the concept of “expertise” and reframe it in a way that is more empowering, and honestly a huge relief! So many women are struggling with imposter syndrome because they believe they have to be someone else’s definition of an expert before they can show the world their wisdom.
Natalie Miller is a boldly feminist coach who helps evolutionary leaders break free from the golden cages they’ve achieved themselves into: the work, roles, relationships, and everyday lives that look lovely but feel confining. Coaching with Natalie, they learn to trust themselves to walk their talk, live generously, do what they really want, and get as BIG as they know they’re meant to be. Get started with your feminist magic lessons on Natalie’s weekly podcast, Mind Witchery.
Join us as we discuss:
- Whose perception determines who is really an expert
- How can anyone tell us HOW to do something, and know that it is aligned with our values and goals?
- How do we navigate the world when the world devalues our experience
- And how do we show up for ourselves and honor our unique wisdom
Where you can find more about Natalie:
More Support for Women In Business:
- For more episodes + information about the podcast & the hosts, visit www.womeninthebusinessarena.com
- Love the podcast? Sign up for weekly emails! You get weekly contemplations & new Reclaiming Ourselves podcast episodes every week straight into your inbox. Sign up here.
- For more information about Sonya’s other podcasts & podcast courses, click here.
Thank you for being you. We are so honored to have you as a listener!