In traditional, patriarchal business structures, there’s a one-size-fits-all prescription for success, and that size is BIG. If you’ve ever wondered whether scalability was truly the only way to have a vibrant, satisfying business, this episode is a must listen.
Join me and a panel of brilliant, bad-ass business women as we bust the myth that you have to go BIG in your business.
How many times have you felt like you have to scale, you have to reach for the million dollars, or you have to have a big business in order to be happy, achieve success and have impact?
We have felt that too, which is why we want to unpack this myth and share with you that one-size does not fit all. You can have an amazing business and still stay small. I like to call this “small but mighty”.
Meet our guests:
Lila Simmons is a healing artist on a mission to liberate women from the patterns that keep them broke, sick, and stuck in toxic relationships.
Magician. Witch. Badass Healer. Naomi Calderon has been called many things during her fifteen years in the wellness industry. As a speaker/author/coach, she blends ancient wisdom with modern science to lead women in reclaiming their power and living a juicy life in peri- and menopause.
Nicole Lebreux is a community herbalist, radical self-care mentor, and earth-centered business coach that guides women + non-binary folks to find connection, purpose, and freedom through plant medicine, meditation, and entrepreneurship.
Eva Bramwell is a lifestyle and tech entrepreneur helping people stretch into a healthy lifestyle. Health (physical & mental) is the foundation to positive change in the world.
Join us as we discuss:
- Why perpetual, neverending growth isn’t sustainable, for ourselves, and for our planet.
- Shifting our focus from the dollar figures on our balance sheet to the impact we’re having in the world.
- How we can reject the pressure to scale at all costs, design a work life that centers us as complete human beings, and find a more personal definition of success that complements our lives rather than competes for our energy.
- How scaling your business is about giving yourself permission to align with your values and mission.
Where can you follow Lila Simmons:
Where can you follow Naomi Calderon:
Where can you follow Nicole Lebreux:
Where can you follow Eva Bramwell:
More Support for Women In Business:
- You can find free gifts, opportunities to contribute & more at http://womeninthebusinessarena.com
- Love the podcast? Need a little weekly pick-me-up delivered straight into your inbox? Sign up for my Worthy Love Notes. https://bit.ly/worthy-love-notes
- In Worthy Women Collective, we focus on creating ease, joy, freedom & business success. We are smashing the patriarchal business table and creating a table of our own. https://bit.ly/worthy-women-collective
Thank you for being you. We are so honored to have you as a listener!