This week’s episode is a throwback to my other podcast, The Feminine Lens. It’s a solo episode, where I shared my thoughts on strengths, weaknesses, and why it’s so important to identify your unique genius. So much of professional development is built on improving skills or tasks that we’re not very good at. This approach reinforces the falsehood that business success is tied to our worthiness. I want to help you reframe this whole concept. When you stop wasting energy on your “flaws” and instead center everything around your innate genius, you can build a business or life that aligns with your authentic self.
Join me as I discuss:
- The crucial difference between learned strengths and built-in capacities.
- Why doing things you’ve learned how to do well can feel productive, while secretly draining your energy and leading to burnout.
- Unchaining your growth from your worth.
- How aligning your business with your unique genius will unlock more energy, more growth, and more wealth.
You can find more at:
More Support for Women In Business:
- For more episodes + information about the podcast & the hosts, visit www.womeninthebusinessarena.com
- Love the podcast? Sign up for weekly emails! You get weekly contemplations & new Reclaiming Ourselves podcast episodes every week straight into your inbox. Sign up here.
- For more information about Sonya’s other podcasts & podcast courses, click here.
Thank you for being you. We are so honored to have you as a listener!