When it comes to marketing, so many of us are doing Too Much. Social media, networking events, client calls, live video: the options are practically infinite. Trying to be everywhere at once is a recipe for disillusionment and burnout. Diluting ourselves doesn’t just sap our life force, it wastes our time and waters down our impact.
This week, we continue our season’s theme around how Growth is a Removal Process. We ask a vital question.
How can you simplify your marketing to increase your impact, conserve your energy, and meet your ideal clients where they are?
I’m excited to explore this topic with Nedra Rezinas. Nedra is a marketing consultant who helps service-based entrepreneurs learn to delegate and outsource so they can scale their business and do more work in their “zone of genius”. She has over 20 years of direct experience in marketing and online business, specializing in developing custom marketing strategies that attract high-value clients.
Join us as we discuss:
- Why it’s so important to have a deep understanding of who your ideal client is and where to find them.
- The lure of social media, and how to step away if it’s not working for you.
- Strategies that focus on your strengths and the tasks that excite you, instead of one-size-fits-all content generation.
- The benefits of generating and repurposing your evergreen content to help your ideal client find you.
Where can you follow Nedra Rezinas:
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/nrezinasconsulting/ (@nrezinasconsulting)
Where can you follow Sonya:
Social: https://www.instagram.com/sonya_stattmann/ (@sonya_stattmann)
More Support for Women In Business:
- For more episodes + information about the podcast & the hosts, visit www.womeninthebusinessarena.com
- Love the podcast? Sign up for weekly emails! You get weekly contemplations & new Reclaiming Ourselves podcast episodes every week straight into your inbox. Sign up here.
- For more information about Sonya’s other podcasts & podcast courses, click here.
Thank you for being you. We are so honored to have you as a listener!